My printer's on the other side of the office
Make every trip count with Oki Secure Print, and Proof & Print
Pay your printer fewer visits
Wherever you are, you can make sure your Oki printer delivers your documents only when you're ready for them. Whether you need to proof a report before printing multiple copies, or want to make sure no one else picks up a sensitive document, you only need make one trip to your printer, thanks to Oki Secure Print and Oki Proof and Print.
Do it now
To use these options you need to have a Hard Disk in your printer. We recommend saving your format as a driver setting, so next time you print this type of document everything is already set up for you.
Print sensitive documents confidentially with PIN protection and use the Hard Disk Drive to store and print all your documents at your convenience.
1. Select File, Print from your application.
2. Select the Oki CXX00 driver and then Properties
3. Go to Job Options and select Secure Print from the Job Type menu
4. Enter your job name (this will be shown on the printer display panel)
5. Enter a PIN number (one PIN number can be used for multiple jobs)
6. Click OK
7. Check your finishing and media settings are right for the job
8. Click OK
Your job(s) will now be waiting on the printer for you and will not print until you enter your PIN number.
1. Press the menu button on the printer display panel and select Print Job Menu
2. Enter your PIN number (press the Value +/-buttons for the correct number, press the Item +/- buttons to go across)
3. Press Select
To print multiple jobs at once, select all jobs. Alternatively, select individual jobs by name using the item +/- buttons. Having selected your desired job and the number of copies you want (collate number) press select to print.
Proof and Print
When printing a large a run of the same document, Proof and Print allows you to check the first set, and then print the remaining sets from the printer when you're happy. Follow the same steps as for secure print above, but selecting Proof and Print in the job options menu.
Ensure you select more than one copy otherwise the job will not be saved on the printer.
When you select Print the first copy of the job will be printed, while the remainder is stored on the printer. If your driver shows the Secure Print and Proof and Print utilities greyed out do the following:-
1. Select Start, Printers and fax
2. Right click on your Oki printer driver icon
3. Select Properties, Device options ensure Hard Disk box is checked
4. Click OK
You are now be set up to print using these utilities.