Show me the shortcuts
Intelligent functions to make your life easier
Everyday printing made simple
Sit back and let Oki do the work, by tailoring your printer to your personal needs.Save the print settings for a weekly report to enable one-click printing, or store stationery templates on your printer's hard-drive for easy access. It's so simple with your Oki colour printer.
Do it now
Save Print Settings: saves all settings on a job (e.g. paper type, paper tray, colour settings), for one-click printing in the future (e.g. for a weekly report or newsletter).
- Select File, Print from your application. Select the Oki Cxx00 driver and then Properties
- Choose your desired setting (e.g. 16-up Duplex)
- Click Save under the driver setting option
- Save under your chosen job name
- This job will now be stored in your driver and can be selected with one click. This setting will save all the setting you have selected such as Media type, paper tray and colour settings