Schedule your printing
Have a big print job to run but you don't want to hog the office printer? You could always wait until the office is quite by working late...........Or why not set the printer to do it when your away?
Note: You must have HDD installed in your printer for this option to work
1. From the File menu select Print and then Properties
2. In the Job Type dropdown select Delayed Print
3. A box will now appear displaying the Delayed Print settings
4. Enter the time that you would like your document to print in Hours and Minutes in the format of the 24 hour clock
Note: Check your printer to make sure that the time has been set correctly. If it is not, see your network administrator.
5. In the retrieve document name select either Auto Retrieve or Enter Document Name
6. Select OK, OK then OK again to print
Your document will now print at your chosen time. If you would like to change the time of print you must first delete the document at the printer (steps 7-10) and then repeat steps 1-6.
7. Press the left arrow
8. Scroll down to Delayed Print. Arrow right to select it.
9. Scroll up or down until you find your document, arrow right to select it.
10. Scroll up and down to either select Print now or Delete. Arrow Right to make your selection and then press Select to confirm.