Making A4 Copies
Turn your single sided copies into stapled A4 booklets
Before you begin press the reset button to remove any previous settings (Fig 1)
1) Place your documents LEF (Long Edge Feed) face up in the ADF feeder (Fig 2), making sure that all pages are in the correct order and the same way up
NOTE: If you pages have staples in, please first remove them.
2) On the scanner panel in the Details tab (Fig 3), press Book Copy and select: 1 Side: 1 Side and press Ok (Fig 4)
3) Press the Finishing tab (Fig 5) and select either Staple or Punch.
4) Choose where you would like the staples or holes to be located (Fig 6) and press Ok
5) Press the Start button to begin copying (Fig 7)
Your copies will be produced in the output stacker (Fig 8)