How to print CD solutions
With the C3500 Series MFPs, you can print on a range of materials such as CD labels and inserts. Together with Template Manager 2006, a free software program from OKI Printing Solutions, you can print professional output, in-house!
1) Open Template Manager 2006
2) Click on 'Create a new document'.
3) You can select a pre-designed template from the range available Go to the 'Design Templates' folder, select 'CD Label'.
4) Using the editing suite, you can customise the CD label, front and back covers to suit your business.
5) Once you are happy with the design of your banner, you can proceed to printing. Go to 'File' and select 'Print'.
A unique feature of Template Manager 2006 is that you will not have to alter any print settings, as it will detect media types automatically.
6) To print CD labels front and back covers, you will have to use the Multi-purpose tray on your C3500 Series product. Simply open the front tray and position the customised paper size using the guides.
7) Back at your PC, go to 'File' and choose 'Print'. Ensure the correct product is selected. Click 'Print' to proceed to printing.